slide01


Originally constructed in 1959 by Pat Tarsio Sr., and Lou “Wrongfoot Louie” Campi, Campi-Tarsio Lanes quickly became a household name. Soon thereafter, Pat took sole ownership of the lanes, which was then re-named “Pat Tarsio Lanes.” Located on route 52 in Newburgh, NY, this local spot developed into a neighborhood favorite for serious bowlers and amateurs alike.


And now, over 50 years later, his sons Tony and Pat continue to operate Tarsio lanes, preserving the same core values it was built on and valuing their customers as friends.

 


familyfun

All Rights Reserved to TarsioLanes.com  | Powered by PLAZA MARQUEE